Welcome to Company
We are “Assist Net” – a dynamic training and consultancy consortium of experts in various fields of knowledge, education and training. The organisation is based in Sofia, Bulgaria, but works in cooperation with partners both throughout the country and abroad.
Our mission is “Helping People in Need!”
Our main target groups are: people in the lifelong learning: formal, non-formal and informal; people with special education and training needs; migrants; minorities; unemployed; disabled; disadvantaged and people at risk.
Our experts have very good experience and expertise in promoting and coordinating European projects under Phare, Leonardo da Vinci, Socrates, etc., as well as in national and international initiatives and projects.
International Advisory Board
- Emeritus Professor Jack Lonergan, President, ICC – International Language Network; Director, Adroit and Language Training London, UK
- Christel Schneider, Director, ICC – International Language Network, Germany
- Robert Williams, Principal Lecturer, University of Westminster, UK
- Inge-Anna Koleff, Die Wiener Volkshochschulen, Austria
- Vince Kelly, Testing and Assessment expert, UK, Canada
- John Thorogood, Portfolio expert, UK
- Claudia Nir, Management and Research, Ireland
- Boian Savtchev, ECET-European Centre for Education and Training, Bulgaria
- Nedko Nedev, President, National Association of Blind Entrepreneurs (NABE), Bulgaria